At the Del Norte County Unified School District, the health and safety of our staff and students is our top priority.
As we return to offices and school sites, DNUSD & DNCOE has developed COVID-19 health and safety protocols and procedures to ensure the environment everyone returns to is safe. New procedures and protocols include:
- Health self-checks will be conducted every day so no one comes into work if you are feeling sick.
- Face coverings are to be worn in all public areas at sites.
- Occupancy has been designed to maintain physical distance where practicable.
- Cleaning of surfaces we touch is now a requirement.
- Personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, cleaning supplies) will be available at work sites, and training is available below.
Sanitization and Disinfection of Classrooms