Shelter / Hotel Availability
Fire Relief Accommodation Information:
Please find below the available hotel options for individuals affected by the fire and for firefighters. Please note that this information was accurate as of late day on August 20th.
For Displaced Families:
- Red Cross Fairgrounds Shelter: Amenities: Water, food, bathrooms, bedding Open 24/7. Located at: 421 US-101, Crescent City, CA 95531
- Bayview Inn: Exclusive for Fire Fighters only.
Reopened for Business
- Crescent Beach Motel: Open for business.
- Curly Redwood Lodge: Open for business
- Koa / Redwood Meadows: Open. KOA is taking a limited number of new reservations (cash and card). Redwood Meadows is taking new reservations – cash only.
- Redwood National & State Parks: Mill Creek and Jedediah Smith campgrounds are closed until 8/25/23.
Please note that availability may change, and we recommend contacting the accommodations directly for the most up-to-date information and to make reservations. Our thoughts are with those affected by the fire, and we hope these options provide some relief during this challenging time.