Del Norte High
"Equipping Students for Success"
*Packets are available by clicking the link above*
- All athletes need to fill out an Athletic Clearance Packet and a physical done prior to trying out for a team. Those packets are available online at dnhigh.org as well as in our main office. Middle school packets will not be accepted.
- Visit dnhigh.org for try-out schedules. We will provide at least a two-week notice prior to try-outs. Keep checking the website.
- All athletes, including incoming freshmen, must be academically eligible: a 2.0 - and no more than 1 F - with the final grades due in June.
- Fall practice schedules will be posted to dnhigh.org as soon as they are available.
- For summer practice schedules, please email the head coach of each individual sport.
Del Norte High School Athletics is an education based program dedicated to the development of sportsmanship, teamwork and individual determination. Winning is not our only focus. Coaches and players preparing to win, while competing and succeeding with style is the ultimate goal.