Del Norte LCAP Goals
- Increase Student Achievement and Close the Achievement Gap
- Increase Student Attendance
- Strengthen our Culture of Collaboration by Empowering Parents, community members to Serve as Partners in the Educational Process
- Ensure that Students will Attend Schools that are Safe, Clean and Welcoming
Conditions of learning:
- Access to core services as measured by the extent to which students are taught by fully credentialed teachers, have standards-aligned textbooks and materials, and attend classes in safe and clean facilities.
- Implementation of the Common Core State Standards for all students.
- Access to a broad course of study and programs for high-needs and exceptional students: One measure will be levels of enrollment in all required courses for admittance to a 4-year state university.
- Student achievement as measured by performance on standardized tests, the Academic Performance Index, the proportion of students who are "college and career ready," the percentage of English learners who are reclassified as fluent in English, the share of high school students who pass Advanced Placement course exams with a score of at least a 3 out of 5, and other measures.
- Other student outcomes as measured by performance in other required areas of study such as physical education and the arts. Other forms of assessments, such as SAT or ACT college entrance examination scores of high school students, could also be included.
- Student engagement as measured by graduation and middle and high school dropout rates, chronic absenteeism and attendance.
- Parent involvement as measured by the extent to which parents participate in key school decisions.
- School climate as measured by suspension and expulsion rates, and other measures as defined by local school districts.