Skip To Main Content

Record Requests - Special Education

Accessing Special Education Records:

Special Education records can be obtained exclusively through the Special Education department. If you require information from these records, it is essential to contact the Special Education department directly. Please note that Special Education records are retained for a period of 5 years. After this time, they are securely and confidentially disposed of in compliance with established policies.

Storage of Transcripts, Diplomas, and Cumulative Files:

Transcripts, diplomas, and cumulative files are securely stored at the school of last attendance. If you need access to these documents, you should contact the school where the records are housed.

Requesting Records:

To request Special Education records or transcripts, diplomas, and cumulative files, kindly direct your record request to Jennifer Armington. You can submit your request via email to Jennifer Armington is responsible for handling such requests and ensuring the proper retrieval and delivery of the requested records.

For any records-related inquiries or assistance, feel free to contact Jennifer Armington at the provided email address.