All changes are subject to approval from the Benefits Department. The month of September is open enrollment for CVT. This is the best time to make any changes to your Health Insurance, like moving to another medical plan, dropping your plan, or dropping someone from your plan. Most mid-year changes require a qualifying event (i.e. marriage, divorce, newborn/adoption/legal guardianship, student status change, loss of coverage). You will have 30 days from the qualifying event to complete the forms and turn them into our office. Proof of the qualifying event will be required with your enrollment/change forms. For more details about what documentation will be required, please contact the Benefits Department by phone at 707-464-0216 by e-mail:

Are you a certificated employee looking for Health Insurance information? Click here
Are you a classified employee looking for Health Insurance information? Click here

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.